LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

5 November 2014

Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner Review



Benefit They’re Real Liner is the no.1 selling Eye Liner Item in the UK*
  I must say that I was skeptical at first because  I have a lot of  eye liners and I didn't want to buy one more black liner. 

After months of thinking should I or shouldn't I. I finally took the plunge and bought it with the remover.
I must honestly say that this is by far my best liner yet. It is very easy to use, its waterproof, dries matte black, smudge proof and very very hard to take off.  



Images: DailyDoseOfBeckx



Video: Benefit Cosmetics UK You Tube channel
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig