LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

18 January 2015

All About That Base


Every makeup fanatic knows that a good base will help keep the foundation in place. Investing in a good base is very important and will help protect your skin.


I find that as well as finding a good foundation and concealer, finding that perfect base is life changing.  I am always trying new products and when I find that works, I am on cloud nine.
So let's talk about some of my favourites  and how I use them...
I actually first saw this product from my April 2014 Birchbox UK. However, I didn't test it product until late August then I realised it worked, so I bought the full 30ml bottle. I apply this all over my face with my Real Techniques buffing brush from the Core Collection. I leave it on for about 3 mins before I apply anything else.
 On top of RMK I use my Revlon Photoready SkinLights Face Illuminator in 300 Peach Light. Using my hands I spread this all over my face. The colour peach will help even out my hyperpigmentation and it gives a nice glow to the skin.
Recently, I've started using Benefit The POREfessional. I received a sample from one of my recent purchase from feelunique. I blend this using my finger, generally around the nose area and areas where I tend to get oily or have visibly large pores. It is easy to apply and very much helps reduce my pores.
Although this is not a lot, I find that these products combined work best for me. I think it is very important for you to know your skin and what will work it. I think bases are an essential part of anyone's makeup routine.
I hope you're having a very relaxing, fun filled weekend..
Which bases do you use and love?
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig