LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

19 January 2015

Birchbox UK: January 2015



Birchbox is one of my favourite beauty and lifestyle subscription. I have found so many brands through through my subscription. I have been receiving a monthly Birchbox since November 2012. I first heard about Birchbox on YouTube. I thought I concept of receiving high end samples each month seemed great. I went on their site and signed up for the monthly box. Every month,  my box is delivered around the 15th. Each box cost £12.95 including delivery, you will also earn 12 loyalty points per month which you can use to purchase another box or buy a product from their site (100 points = £10)

Each box comes with a card listing the items included and how to use them. Birchbox offers an option to subscribe for monthly recurring subscription or annual subscription. Every month, Birchbox will send you an email that your box has shipped and include a tracking number.

Generally, you'll receive 4-5 samples and one or two bonus items. You do not get to choose your samples. I believe, some make-up and beauty samples are sent out based on your answers in the questionnaire. However, some items are randomized.
The January Box theme is Women's health. The box also contains 'Hit Refresh' booklet which contains helpful bite-sized challenges and tips.
January Birchbox collaboration with Women's Health magazine
I am really excited to try this out and incorporate it into my workout routine; Even if you're not an avid exerciser you can use this.
Something to help add shine and volume to my hair; Looking forward to trying this body building conditioner on my afro. lol 
I opened this the next day and I already like it. I will definitely buy the full size.  
 I have already tried this product and I know it has been a bestseller for years. However, for me personally it's way too sticky; It feels really thick on my lips. I don't really like it. But I'll keep it and try it again.
I tried this item today and I do like it. It smells nice not too overpowering and my skin felt refreshed. I won't mind purchasing this item again.
Healgel Body £39.50
This is another product I haven't tried yet; I haven't found the need for it yet. 
The final product which was included in the box, however tried on the day of delivery before i could take a picture is the Embrace Matcha Green Tea £24.99. 
I like this tea a lot. although it does taste very unusual. I do like the after effect so i'll definitely buy it. I myself, am more of a coffee drinker but I like trying things to help wean me off my caffeine addiction. Maybe this will be the one....
 
Photo: Birchbox
To me this box is great way to try out new products without splashing out too much. I am very happy with my subscription so far and will continue using Birchbox. 
Do you subscribe to Birchbox? Which box is your favourite? What did you get from Birchbox this month?
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig