LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

29 January 2015

New Favourite Skin Care Product

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
I first mentioned this serum in my January Birchbox. Like I said in that post, I started using this product the very next day. 
Here's the low down:
What is it? 
It is an oil-free serum which uses highly concentrated grape derived Viniferine, which is apparently way more effective than Vitamin C, to improve the appearance of pigmentation, fade dark spots and to even out skin tone; It also boosts the skin's radiance and appearance.
What's in it?
Ingredients:
Aqua(Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate SE*, Bisabolol*, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate**
Possible allergy/acne/upsetting for some ingredients?
 All Caudalie products do not contain;  0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial colorings, mineral oils… No animal testing. Non- photosensitive. Oil free. Non-comedogenic. 
Please check the ingredients to be sure!
Who is it for?
All skin types.; Except for those with extra sensitive skin types. It is something you should have it  wish to brighten dull skin, correct acne scarring and the pregnancy mask. Also, it helps eliminate existing dark spots and prevents the appearance of new ones.
How do you use it?
Apply daily morning and night onto a cleansed face and neck underneath avoiding the eye area. Use alone or under your Day moisturiser or underneath the Night Cream at night-time. 
Hot Tip:
For a radiant, even and long-lasting tan:  use the Serum underneath your sunscreen in the morning and as an after-sun product in the evening.
What's good/not so good about it?
For me personally, I don't have anything bad to say, I really like what the serum has done for my skin in the short time I have been using it;Bearing in mind that i have only bee using the sample i received from my January BirchBox
Do you need it?
In short , yes!
If you have perfect skin, then maybe not. But if you have struggled with hyper-pigmentation, dull, scarring, discolouration, then definitely try this out and see your skin transform.
Please bare in mind that the skin is a complicated structure, made up of several layers which is always changing depending on what we eat etc.  
This is something I feel has worked for me. 
I have received no payment for this post.  To see my full disclosure statement go to the disclaimer page.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is available from birchbox.co.ukescentual.comfeelunique.com, Space NK, LookFantastic.com and Caudalie UK.
I hope you found this post helpful!
Please leave your thoughts and comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig