LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

8 January 2015

Primark SS15 Collection

Hi! How are you today? I hope your week has been great even with the horrible weather outside.

I wanted to bring you a quick sneak peek of Primark's SS15 collection.


Looking at this collection, it is a mixture of every colours of rainbow :-). Primark is no longer a guilty pleasure.  It has over improved significantly over the years. Primark is definitely on a high.






Scroll down  and take a look at some my favourites picks of this collection. 










Photos: look.co.uk

Check out the full collection here.
I hope you found this helpful? Which outfit will you be rocking next season? Leave your thoughts and comments below.
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig