LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

8 February 2015

Gisele Bündchen Covers March British Vogue

Photograph © Mario Testino for Vogue
Gisele graces her fourteen British Vogue cover this month. She shows off her cleavage on this month's issue, wearing a suede shirt from chanel, suede belt Ter & Bantine, hair by Christiaan and makeup by Lucia Pica . Inside the magazine, the 34 year old supermodel shares with us her life as a mother and on being the world's highest paid supermodel.

Photograph © Mario Testino for Vogue
Throughout her career, she has represented hundreds of brands, from lucrative contracts with Pantene and H&M to walking the runway for Pucci to Prada not to forget her recent campaign for Chanel No.5. Then there's also her ever growing lingerie business Gisele Bündchen Intimates, which was launched back in 2011. She says that there's a "bit of superwoman" in us all but as this model, mother and business woman has shown some are more well equipped than most at it.
Photograph © Mario Testino for Vogue
Gisele prides herself on being a mother first and foremost. She calls her kids 'my little sunshines" and on being a mother she says "I'm very nurturing, I come from a large family and my parents were loving. But the most important thing for me as a mum is to keep my word," she said. "When I say no, I mean no. I always say they have all the time in the world to sit there saying, 'I want it, I want it,' but they are smart, and if I give in to them they know they can get away with it."
On knowing her husband Tom Brady was the one, She told Vogue: "I knew Tom was the one straightaway. I could see it in his eyes that he was a man with integrity who believes in the same things I do."
The supermodel also admits that she is happiest with her family whilst surrounded by the great outdoors. She says "My earliest memory was going to my grandma's house, milking the cows and collecting the eggs from the chickens," she explains. "If I could choose, I'd be bare feet, with animals all around me and living in a tree house. Like Tarzan and Jane, that's my dream. I'm at my happiest around nature."
Gisele insists that she separates her private life from her public one. She tells Vogue  "I'm a model as a job, I'm Gisele, the daughter of Valdir and Vania, I'm a woman, I am a model. When I go home and shut the door, that's it. If I want to expose something, it should be my choice," 
The March Issue is out Now! Also available on iPad and iPhone for digital download. 
Subscribe today and receive your Vogue issues at home.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig