LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

17 February 2015

Missguided - Dresses under £20

Dresses

Hello! I hope you're well today?
To help find your perfect going out and or casual dress, I have selected a few from boohoo under £20 to suit almost every occasion. I think dresses make the ultimate instant outfit, clutch and bag friendly and can be worn with almost any shoes even trainers.
Scroll down to check them out.
Shop this post:
 Left- top to bottom
Floral Bust Cup Midi Skater Dress: Link
Crochet Bodycon Dress: Link
Silky Paisley Shirt Dress: Link
Right-top to bottom
Slinky Low Back Strappy Midi Dress: Link
Silky Asymmetric Slip Dress: Link
Mesh Greek Key Print Midi Dress: Link
Middle
V-Neck Front Split Maxi Dress: Link
Check out the full selection of dresses here
I hope you like my choices?
Thanks for stopping by
Until next time!
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig