LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

6 February 2015

VDAY Retrospired: Lady Danger

Ramy Brook Lulu Jumpsuit
Photo source: shopbop
Hello there! How are you today. I hope you've had a pleasant week and that you're looking forward to the weekend. I know I definitely am.... phew what a week!
To continue to help spread the love lol. I have decided to create this post to inspire you with more variety. I know from experience how fussy I get when it comes to clothes etc. If my look is not perfect or right, I don't want to go out and even if I do got out I don't feel very comfortable.
This time round, I have chosen to jazz things up with some jumpsuits and playsuits choices, which I hope you'll like.
Please take a look at my choices below.

Sheer Back Tuxedo Style Jumpsuit
photo source: missguided

Eileen Scuba Asymmetric Playsuit
photo source: missguided

ASOS Jumpsuit in Bandeau with Zipper Detail
Image 1 of ASOS Jumpsuit in Bandeau with Zipper Detail
Photo source: ASOS

ASOS Plunge Front Tailored Jumpsuit
Image 1 of ASOS Plunge Front Tailored Jumpsuit
Photo source: ASOS

Sleeveless D-Ring Jumpsuit
Sleeveless D-Ring Jumpsuit
Photo source: Topshop

Tuxe Skort Playsuit
Tuxe Skort Playsuit
photo source: Topshop

Bardot Playsuit
Bardot Playsuit
Photo source: miss selfridge

Floral Cut Out Back Playsuit
Floral Cut Out Back Playsuit
Photo source: miss selfridge

Jennifer Nude Racer Front Playsuit

Photo source: Pretty Little Thing

Evita Burgundy Backless Pinafore Jumpsuit
Photo source: Pretty Little Thing

Shop this post:
Ramy Brook Lulu Jumpsuit (here)
Sheer Back Tuxedo Style Jumpsuit: (here)
Eileen Scuba Asymmetric Playsuit (here)
Jumpsuit in Bandeau with Zipper Detail (here)
Plunge Front Tailored Jumpsuit (here)
Sleeveless D-Ring Jumpsuit (here)
Tuxe Skort Playsuit (here)
Bardot Playsuit (here)
Floral Cut Out Back Playsuit (here)
Jennifer Nude Racer Playsuit (here)
Evita Burgundy Backless Pinafore Jumpsuit (here)

Go on with your bad self, dress yourself sexy.
 Just like Christmas, Valentine's Day comes but once a year :-)
Please let me know in the comment section below, if this post helped you jazz things up.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig