LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

19 May 2015

Topshop French Riviera Inspired Outfit

Been looking at the Topshop site for more summer outfit ideas. Because the weather can be unpredictable, I have chosen a few favourites, I could dress up or down. I love looking at clothes, especially now that it's almost summer when it tends to get pretty hot and a girl like myself has more opportunity to experiment with her style.
Playful textures, ruffles, stripes, and neckerchief, some of the words I will use to describe Topshop's Riviera Refresh style inspired outfit and I hope you liked my choices? Please let me know which is your favourite Riviera style item. I have included the links to the items below :-)
Shop the Riviera-inspired style here
Thanks for stopping by!
Becky
x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig