LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

24 June 2015

June 2015 Birchbox- 'Step outside' with French Sole



Birchbox is back to add a French inspiration to our lives. This month's box is in partnership with French Sole (well know for their ballet flats). As part of the collaboration they had three exclusive beautiful box designs to choose from Floral Daze, From Paris With Love and Pick N Mix...guess which one I chose! Naturally From Paris With Love because I am a Parisian wannabe and a sucker for stripes.
As part of the packaged, iare given a nylon shoe bag with the same beautiful stripey pattern as the box, so it should be very useful and be easy to clean. The items are centred around the idea of making the most out of the beautiful sunny weather. 
I have received Beauty Protector products before and they are superb and this product didn't disappoint. It has been very useful for detangling my natural hair which can be a pain, but this seems to help reduce the headache plus it smells very sweet, free from paraben, sulfate, helps to minimise frizz and it's all vegan baby. Plus it protects against UV rays and heat. 
Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry) £8
Yet another new welcomed sample. This lip balm is nourishing and leaves a pinkish at tint to the lips which I find very flattering. It applies very smoothly and can fit comfortably in the handbag or backpack and or makeup bag.
This lotion is formulated to help reduce lines and wrinkles thanks to its complex formula of Hyaluronans and Phycocolloids. Plus it will help make your skin look plump and lifted over continual use. I honestly haven't used it because I do not have any lines or wrinkles and neither does my mother, so it goes in the bin.
I was really, very excited to try this out. It reminded me of the young and carefree kids magazine days. This tattoo is very easy to apply and remove; just follow the instructions it comes with and you're set. To use, cut the one you want, remove plastic and place a clean skin, rub along the paper with a damp fabric and eh presto. Tried it and liked it so much, I have worn it a couple of times.
I have never received a Cowshed body lotion before and I must say this cream is very nice. Packed with beautiful smelling Moroccan rose, French Lavender and Madagascar Ylang Ylang, it smells absolutely gorgeous and leaves your skin very soft and moisturised. This body lotion is free from parabens,  sulfate, mineral oils but does contain fragrance which you might be sensitive to...so please do more research before buying.
Perfume samples are some of the things I love about my beauty boxes. I was very excited to try this brand new discovery out; this is such an unusual intoxicating smell. I typically go for very feminine fragrances and I was very surprised to have liked this. I found it to be very long lasting, a bit musky but very pleasant and sophisticated; something that should be worn with your Sunday best!!
This month's box has been very useful with a mix of hair, beauty and skincare samples for £12 I am a happy bunny. Maybe one day I will splurge out on a pair of matching stripey French Sole to go with the bag! My biggest surprise was how much I loved the temporary tattoos and I was brave enough to wear it outside...even mum liked it which is just a miracle in itself!!
I hope you are enjoying this month's box and the lovely sunny weather lately . 
Discovery Birchbox-----> here
Thanks for stopping by
Becky
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig