LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

13 July 2015

Autumn / Winter 2015 Hair Trends

Now that summer is in full swing, here in the UK. I thought I would do a post on some of the hair trends that have been seen in the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fashion shows. These are some of my favourites hairstyles, I am looking forward to rocking next season. Please scroll down and see some of my choices.
The natural hair at Emanuel Ungaro
Baby hairs as fringe
The up-dos were adorned with gold jewellery
Straight centre parting contrasted with more matte texture ends
Low ponytails adorned with crystal hair slides securing sweeping fringes
The mussed-up halo braids
The perfect beachy waves
Entwined braids and texturised dreadlocks
An uptown up-do, knot
Low side partings
The hair tuck
Beautiful Braids
Cool duel-textured knots, sleek at the top and matte at the bottom.
Frizzy curls with smooth roots .
Which hair trend(s) are you looking forward to trying next season? Please leave your comments below.
Thank for stopping by
Becky
x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig