LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

27 July 2015

I Lush You



Lush is one of my fav store for all things pamper related. I really like the fact that everything in their store is all natural. Whenever, I dare to enter any of their stores, I want to buy each and every thing. On my last visit to my local store, I picked up a few essentials :-) Here is a preview on my findings.

Tea Tree Water

I especially bought this because I have read that tea tree is good for people who are prone to break-out. When I tried this I was very impressed. This water is very refreshing, not at all drying on the skin. This toner water is amazing,it leaves the skin feeling soft, and helps to minimise breakouts.

For a list of ingredients, please click here.

R&B Hair Moisturiser

I first came across this product on YouTube…my place for most new discoveries. In all honesty, I have loved using this product on my afro. This is by far one of the best hair products I have ever used. As the name suggests, R&B Hair Moisturiser…it is great for very dry hair. Contains, lots of essential  rich hair oils and butter. My hair loves this product; I can use it on my hair wet or dry….it smells great, very moisturising….a little goes a long way. This product is wonderful and if you have dry hair or untamable hair then you should definitely give this a try.

Enzymion Facial Moisturiser

I was very excited to try this product… a facial moisturiser that helps replenish moisture without the unwanted oiliness. You can only get this in the small tub. I have very oily skin and this cream is drying…. not greasy and smells ok; does exactly, what it is supposed to… can’t really say anything more about this product other than it’s amazing. if you have oily/combination skin, then give this a go.

I hope this helps? I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Becky

x




















I Lush You
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig