LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

1 July 2015

June Favourites

Hello lovely, long time no see eh? It's that time of the month. Yes, you guessed it.."Monthly Favourites" time yayyy! Seriously, where has the month gone? I hope you have had a great month and have been out enjoying the heatwave wherever you are.

I know it's the 1st, but I never managed to get this done at the end of June. So here's a round-up of my most used products during the month of June.
This lotion came as part of my June Birchbox and it's the only lotion I have been using during the heatwave; this cream is fabulous! It smells great, it's not too greasy or too thick and it's quickly absorbed once applied. A perfect all-round summer sweet smelling body lotion. My skin loves this stuff :-)
Another product, I received in my June Birchbox, I have already done a review on this month's box that you can find here. I have been using it since I received the samples and I have loved using it on my natural hair to detangle and its really helped reduced the time I spend detangling my mane. It also smells great, leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and my hair loves it. 
This product was part of my April's favs hereI recently found myself using this product again; combined with another product I will mention later. I really liked using this product, but don't know why i stopped using it in the first place. For those of us who suffer from combination to oily skin, those who think skipping using moisturisers, think again. This serum is very moisturising, not greasy at all and sinks into the skin really quickly and it's great for all skin types. I would highly recommend this product to all my skincare divas out there. It smells like roses too and leaves the face kissably soft.
I received this sample in my Elle UK June magazine; I have loved mixing this and the Wild About Beauty Rose Water Serum to moisturise my face; they have been my dream team for face creams this month. It's very moisturising, doesn't have a scent and very lightweight and excellent to wear alone or under makeup. I am definitely thinking of buying the full size. Let me know how you got on with this product!
I did a mini review of this product in my last monthly favourite, which can be found here. It's an excellent tool and I have included it as part of my daily skincare regime. As mentioned in my previous post, it leaves my skin feeling clean, more radiant and it helps my moisturiser and makeup application less time consuming and more enjoyable.
I hope you enjoyed this? Can you recommend something, I would like:-) 
Please leave your comments below.
Until next time,
Becky
x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig