LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

12 August 2015

Autumn Love

The Bling Ring

With Autumn right around the corner. Autumn love is a post on some of the trends i will be experimenting with next season. Please scroll down to see my choices….these are some of the trends I think will be widely available on the high street.
Flat boots
Carwash Skirts
Flounce Hems
Gloves
50 Shades of Grey
Thigh High Boots
High Waisted Trousers
Turtle Neck Dickies
Miniskirts
Plaid Love
Skinny Scarves
High collars, ruffles, and lace

I hope this post helps you? I am very excited for next season, being an autumn baby and with halloween parties and then countdown to Christmas begins:-)


Which trends are you looking forward to this autumn? Please leave your comments below!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Becky


x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig