LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 September 2015

My Little Fashion Box


My Little Box is one of the few boxes in which you received a varied amount of both beauty and lifestyle products. As you all probable already know apart from GlossyBox, i am huge fan of this box. they just really know their stuff and each month, i am always surprised beautifully wrapped gifts. 
This month's theme is Fashion! With London Fashion Week over now ... this box would have been a handy little treat for fashionistas bracing the unpredictable London weather to go to fashion week. So here what was inside my box.
As always there is the beautifully written and designed handy My Little Box magazine but a little risqué themed box. 
Within this month's box, there is My Little Scarf which was designed by American Vintage. Celebrating their 10th birthday, MLB collaborated to create this limited edition beautiful floral blue scarf.
Nail Decals / Alfa-K 
I am have been seeing a lot of nails decals lately and it looks very arty.. I have been meaning to try it but never got the chance to do it and these pretty graphics are going to look great on my nails. According to the instructions, they look so easy to apply- peel, stick and seal with a coat of polish.Not bad at all!!
 
Red Dingue Lip Cream / My Little Beauty
Seriously, this stuff is great; a bright red lip cream, applies like a dream and dries in an instant matte stain on the lips and its very pigmented... on me the lip stain looks rather a bright orange finish than red. But it is a very lovely shade. 
A full sized bottle of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluide which is ideal for all skin types including sensitive and combination skin types.  
 
Couture Styling Laque Noire / Kérastase 
The very fabulous fixing spray that's super-strong hold even for the most voluminous hair. I love the travel sized bottle
I think a well-deserved thumbs up for My Little Box for putting together this fabulous selection of goodies! Until next time, peeps! Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x

You can subscribe to My Little Box (£14.95 per month) here.
What did you love in this month's box?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig