LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

3 September 2015

My little Gypset Box


Hello my lovely, long time no see? I hope you have had a wonderful week? So I am back with another post. I have been meaning to switch things up a bit and try some of the other wonderful beauty boxes out there. Up for review today is  My little Box, a fashion, beauty and lifestyle box. 
My little box is a little different to other beauty boxes, because includes not only beauty related products but also fashion and lifestyle accessories...so let's begin...
This month's box based around the bohemian life. I'm not cool enough to be a boho chic but I was very surprised by this month's Gypset edition in collaboration with fashion brand Antik Batik.
When it comes to beauty products, My Little Box includes items from well known beauty brands but also include their in-house beauty range and a little magazine with hints and tips.
 As always, the month's box came beautifully wrapped 
In this particular box I received Korres Body Milk which helps refresh the skin (it smells amazing). The So Susan Colour Hybrid lip and cheek stain in the shade marsala (gorgeous red shade) was included  as well as their in house face bronzing powder, very soft and stretchy hair ties and last but not least the Bucket Bag by Antik Batik which would have come in handy for the summer festival season or to channel one's inner boho goddess.

Overall I thought this was a great beauty box! I love that they included a mix of beauty and lifestyle products.
What do you think of My Little Box?
To subscribe to My Little Box please visit:
Please follow or subscribe to be updated on my latest blog posts.
Thanks for stopping by
Becky

x


Share:

2 comments

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig