LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

20 October 2015

Skinny Teatox


I have been testing the Skinny Teatox over the past 14 days and I wanted to share you the results.
So what is Teatox? If you don't already know; teatox is a detoxifying tea program. 
What does Skinny Teatox contain? It contains: tea leaves, senna leaf, ginseng, chrysanthemum, cinnamon bark, cloves, rhubarb and ginger.
Click here for the full ingredients list  
The package nicely wrapped came with a cute strawberry shaped tea infuser- brewing was very straightforward. There is also an instruction that comes with the pack and its also written on the back of both teas. You are also advised to follow a healthy and clean diet during the teatox to maximise the results; so cutting out caffeine, refined sugar , salts, dairy and any fatty animal products but consuming lots of grains, vegetables, fruits, water and tofu  (see the full lists of products here)
 
For me personally, I found it very easy to cut my caffeine, sugar and salts etc because I have adopted a much healthier food habit since completing my previous teatox. Although the alcohol was a little hard as I am a social drinker, so i would drink when i was amongst friends or out celebrating, but i managed to pull through.
 
 
 
After a week of starting my program, i noticed i was less blotted and a lot more energetic and felt a lot more better. However, for the first three days, just like my other teatox, I had to lot more frequent visits to the bog.
By the end of the two weeks, i didn't notice any difference in my waistline. But my intention was to cleanse my system rather than losing a lot weight- so i was very happy with the results.
Like i mentioned before, in order for you to see some results you must follow a clean and healthy diet (now am not suggesting you starve yourself).
Notes to remember: I found that the morning teas smells a little fishy- maybe it contains some fish oils (it may just be my nose playing tricks on me)  ....I quickly got used to it after a few days of consumption and I found it time consuming (esp. when i'm in a rush) having to put the loose morning tea in the little strawberry tea infuser; i guess i just like the easy life :-)
I would definitely recommend this teatox even if you're looking  for a little light and more energetic, or looking for a healthy pick me up to brew on a day to day basis along with a clean and healthy diet.
*this product was sent to me for an honest review*
Have you tried the skinny teatox yet? What did you like about it? If not will you try it?
x

Share:

1 comment

  1. I don't like these types of weight loss products - they are quick fixes that do more harm than good. When you go back to a normal way of eating, you pile the weight back on. I lost 7 and a half stone by healthy eating, NO EXERCISE (shocking I know) and portion control. I've kept it off for 3 years now and feel a lot better - mind you, because of the big weight loss I have problems with my spine and legs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig