LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

9 November 2015

Jordana Cosmetics First Impression


I was recently sent some Jordana Cosmetics products from Beauty Crowd to test and review for you my lovely readers. Jordana Cosmetics is very affordable makeup made in the USA- click here for more background info to know more. The cosmetics world have been flowed with affordable makeup and here in the UK we find it difficult to get stuff from the US. Thankfully, i have been offered a chance to try Jordana Cosmetics, to see if and how well it performs.
All of these products sent are all below £4..bargain!! The products come in sleek packaging, small enough to fit in any handbag. With the first use of these products smells very sweet.. good enough to eat; i found that the Cuticle oil feels nice on the nails, the Cupcake Roll On, nourishing on the lips, the Lip Balm leaves a hint of colour on the lips and also feels great on the lips, the Mascara is very lengthening but also pink which is very new to me. 
I am very excited to try these products and see my final thoughts once i have tried it for a while.
Have you tried Jordana Cosmetics before?
Please leave your thoughts and or comments below,
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x

*I was sent this products for an honest review*
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried Jordana Cosmetics before, but I would love to! The Cupcake Roll on Gloss sounds really fun - I would try this one first :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Delicious Fashion; they have a lot of affordable good stuff :-)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig