LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

4 November 2015

My Little Creative Box


My Little Box always comes up with great packaging, and this is no exception. This month's My Little Box was in collaboration with Pinterest. 
My Little Creative box is based around the idea of collating memorabilias from life's moment which is an ingenious idea. If you have not yet opened your box, I suggest you step away from the mouse.
As always the box comes beautifully wrapped and full of goodies. Inside this box, I am greeted with two creams; My Little Beauty's Midnight Cream which promises to nourish, revive and erase the signs of fatigue from my skin whilst i sleep, a light gel based cream from Talika (click here for review) which contains all the skin goodness one needs during the day. 
There was also Un Songe d’Or Beauty Oil from by Ainy Skincare- a multi purpose oil for hair, body and the skin, which smells good and i have been using since i opened the box.

When it comes to lifestyle products this month's box features two products the wire-wrap beads that can be used to decorate your cables and the My Little Tote Bag which came just in time to use for supermarket trips now that the supermarkets have started charging for their carrier bags. I can now look very stylish after a visit to the shops.
Winter is coming, it's the end of October and Halloween has been and gone...the countdown to Christmas begins. Have you already started your christmas shopping? What did you think of this month's box?
You can subscribe to My Little Box (£14.95 per month) here - link.
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig