LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

16 November 2015

October Loving

For this month's loving my lovelies, I am been obsessed with two US tv shows and a UK period drama and I am super stoked to share these with you and I hope you like them as much as I am.
The highly anticipated Scream Queens finally lands in the UK and I couldn't be happier. All the characters so far are so likeable and it looks extremely funny. Emma Roberts is just my absolute favourite cast member, she takes being mean to a whole new level. If you liked Mean Girls the movie then you'll definitely love this. And the outfits are just simply amazing- I cannot wait to see what happens next; am totally hooked! Scream Queens Mondays 9pm on E4--->click here
The second show I have been loving this month is....drum roll please....The Walking Dead. Thanks to Amazon Video, I can watch the much talked about tv show. There are so many kick ass characters and so many different storylines; because this show is hard to find on tv here in the UK, I have to try not to read spoilers out there as the show is currently on Season 6. I am trying not to say too much so I don't spoil it for you guys- there was a love story in the show that reminded me of the Vampire Diaries love triangle between Stefan, Elena and Damon, have you spotted this yet? Or am I the only one who has spot this.
Finally, I have been super excited to see Season 6 of Downton Abbey. I am always very late to catch up to TV because i am more of a reader rather than a watcher of tv-I was introduced to Downton by my flatmate who is an avid tv watcher and I have loved watching it since then. I don't want to say much to spoil it as well but I promise you if you watch this, it's not as humourless as you may think; there are lots of comical moments, heartbreaks and plenty of lovable characters-there's is never a dull moment in the entire seasons so far.
But I guess all god tv shows must come to and end- remember Friends, Lost, Prison Break, Heroes and many many more. So am super sad because Downton comes to end (tears up a little) and I hope that there might be a movie or maybe change their minds and not end it; even the Queen of England is apparently a fan so why end a show that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the II watches- but fingers crossed!!
What show(s) have you been hooked on this month?






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig