LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

19 November 2015

Shake it like a pom pom


Hello my lovely and welcome, I hope you are having a good day? For today's outfit lay, I was going for something casual with a little girly kinda style. So I paired my tartan shorts with a little blue number (both from Primark) to start off with, adding the flats (Matalan), pendant (REGALROSE) and my satchel (BearaBeara) to finish. 
When was the last time you went to Primark?
Shop this post:
Ara. Moonstone Pendulum Necklace - similar (here)
Matalan Pumps - similar (here)
BearaBeara Tito Brown backpack (here)
Primark Tartan Shorts - similar (here)
Primark Denim Pom Pom Vest - (here)
Are you a fan of Primani?
Please let me know in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig