LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

18 December 2015

Glossy Box // December Box: The Rose Gold Edit

Hello and welcome! For this month's box, Glossybox teamed up with Beauty Blogger Really Ree and together they curated the party themed box with an attractive exterior design, complete with some goodies  to help you feel bright eyed and bushy tailed this December. This box is full of Really Ree's top picks of  the best in beauty products 
Included in the box are some products to help you create a statement look and some  little skincare products to help restore, and add some awesomeness to the skin after a late night out partying. ...I think this box will be a favourite or will be much liked to many this month.
Here a little bio: Glossybox is a monthly subscription service, The monthly boxes consists of five-six selected beauty, skincare, hair or make-up sample sized and or full-sized products from well-known or new emerging brands. These are couriered to you every month and you can either choose to receive it at work or at home... now back to this month's samples :-)
I really love looking at pretty polish especially pretty ones like this Collection Long Lasting Nail Effect Polish. Although Bright coloured polish are my to go colour, it will be nice to try something different this party season and I can't wait to try it out soon - I believe there are few more shades being circulated around this month's box; I myself would have loved a baby pink colour or maybe say a red or anything bright but I will still enjoy trying silver colour out. 
So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Crayon 
I am very much in to the highlighting step part of daily make-up routine.. when i saw this in my box, I was s very happy. It's such a beautiful highlighter..the highlighter itself is creamy, golden shade and it looks so nice on the stick and glides so well and it looks so natural when blended properly. I am absolutely loving it and I will be adding this to my beauty must haves for 2016.
etre belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On
This is one tool that I myself will be using after a late night of partying or maybe as a wakeup happy eyes the morning after the night of one two many drinks. It is such a great product, you can instantly feel it working it's magic when you apply it you feel it soothing, cooling and my under eyes feels refreshed.... It's a definite welcome addition to my make-up bag because I am no longer walking around like Shrek the ogre lol... I am now a beautiful wakeup happy chic with this baby in my bag :-)
Starskin Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask
I am very excited to try this mask as I have heard some good reviews about it and I am sure it won't let me down. Bio-cellulose is  made from fermented coconuts in a natural process without any chemicals and the fibres in the mask allow the serum to be absorbed quickly and easily. 
L'Occitane Shea Face Comforting Oil
I am always looking for new luxury products to try and this is another one I am happy to try. The Glossybox leaflet says the oil is 100% natural and it helps to nourish, repairs and protect the skin and I can't wait to see the results I get from using this oil. I couldn't even find this product on the L'Occitane site but the Glossybox helpful tips booklet says it's a new product and I am happy to give this oil a trial run - Let me know if you've tried this product!
essence Liquid Lipstick in Show Off
essence products are always a hit with us bargain hunters and this lipstick is no exception, it's very affordable, highly pigmented colour with an intense shine. I feel this is more of a lip gloss than a liquid lipstick and it's comfortable on the lips but it's a little sticky.
I am very much happy with the month's samples, there were some misses but that happens sometimes plus the box is very pretty; I really love the rose gold colour and the contents are very good as well.
I am convinced and feel the six products included in this box has everything you will need to prep for the party and recovery  this Christmas.
Did this box help you get into the celebration mood?
The December Glossybox is still available to order via www.glossybox.co.uk
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig