LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

9 December 2015

Not So Monochrome





SHOP THIS POST:
Homies New York Sweater - Link
Jeans - Link
White Trainers - Link
Necklace - Link
Here we go again, not so monochrome look for today's outfit put together, I really love these white trainers from ASOS which some may feel is  not very ideal. I feel it just brings the outfit together and helps me pull off my chilled-out outfit. I was going for the outfit baby wore in Dirty Dancing and I think I achieved it lol. Sometimes, the feel needs a little downtime from all the heels wearing :-) What do you think? Do you like my little ensemble?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig