LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 December 2015

Today's Look // F&F Heeled Boots


  I recently stopped at my local large Tesco store just because I was bored and I picked up these boots - which am absolutely loving. So much so that I haven't wanted to wear it with everything and I have had fun wearing it.  
I was very surprised when I came across it at Tesco because as far as I can remember stuff from local supermarkets weren't very fashionable but this boots were very much in my basket the minute i clocked eyes on them. A bargain hunter myself, I was happy to have found these because they look much more expensive than the actual cost!
Now that it's been brought to my attention though, I will certainly be popping in-store to check out their collection! Not only is the F&F range affordable, it's also on trend, offering footwear & clothing for everyone. They also offer free in store returns, and I believe a click and collect option, which is very handy for those of you who live near a store. 
   


What do you think? Have you popped into your local large Tesco store late? What treasure(s) have you discovered? Have you ever bought from F&F clothing? 
Shop this post:
F&F Panelled Block Heel Ankle Boots - Link
Petite Cream Scallop Hem Top - Link
Red Tartan Skirt - Link
Happy shopping!
Becky
x
● Follow me ● 
Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin// Tumblr // Pinterest
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig