LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

8 January 2016

Dem Heels

publicdesire Ivette High Heels In Black Faux Suede
As you all probably know by now, I love fashion . ...especially shoes and accessories (I do love clothes please don't get me wrong) But sometimes, wanting and buying so many girly stuff to stay up to date shoe trends is very expensive. But I am always on the lookout for ways I can save splurging on everything. In 2015 I discovered PublicDesire a purse friendly shoes galore website. Go and check them out if you haven't already done so plus they also offer student discount; so all students can save more ££'s

publicdesire Ivette High Heels In Black Faux Suede & Nobodyschild  w BLACK ZIP FRONT A LINE MINI SKIRT w BLACK ZIP FRONT A LINE MINI SKIRT BLACK ZIP FRONT A LINE MINI SKIRT BLACK ZIP FRONT A LINE MINI SKIRT BLACK ZIP FRONT A LINE MINI SKIRT
 Feast your eyes on some of the footwear I bought from them(here & here)! I hear you say but it's only shoes - yes off course its only shoes but when you can get a nice pair of heels and such affordable price for me its great.
LavishAlice, PublicDesire, NobodysChild, BarryM
Don't you think they look very expensive for a £29.99 pair of heels!
publicdesire Ivette High Heels In Black Faux Suede
What budget friendly sites would you recommend? 
Shop this post here:
Heels - Link
Suede Tassel Bag - Link
Jumpsuit - Link
Mini skirt -Link



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig