LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

2 February 2016

2016 First Monthly Favourites


Hello and welcome to another awesome first monthly favourites post of 2016 (this month has really flown by). I do hope you are having a great day wherever you are today. Please scroll down for my thoughts on some of the products I have loved using during the month of January.
For this month because the weather has been very unpredictable, I found myself using a lot more skincare (face care) products. I felt that my face needs that extra boost. 
I really fell in love with my Magnitone Facial Cleansing Brush again and I have really loved how my skin felt after using it.  Although I do also love using my FOREO Luna mini this month I have been attached to the Magnitone cleansing brush and my face just doesn't feel clean or right just using the daily cleanser I have to use both together for my face to feel squeaky clean. 
On my recent visit to boots I picked up the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel. This cleanser has completely changed my skincare cleansing routine lately. This product and the Magnitone Cleansing Brush........the perfect combination.
I have also loved using the my little beauty box night cream again this is another must have on my updated skin care need list. It leaves my skin nourished and gives it all it needs during the night.
The other two products I have also loved this month are the Caudelie products I talked about (here).  I usually use the My Little Beauty's Midnight Cream after I have sprayed some Caudelie Beauty Elixir and applied Caudelie Vinoperfect (a light serum) I use daily to help reduce my dark spots and it also helps to brighten the complexion; I use these two Caudelie products both at night and in the mornings I use them before I apply Talika Photo-Hydra Day moisturiser I wrote (here) about.
I also loved using the Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk. It smells great, gives my hair some much need lift. My hair feels really soft, easy to manage after use.
The last but not least favourite this month is my to go foundation LancĂ´me’s Teint Idole Ultra 24H. I love, love this foundation... it just works with my skin and I can't say enough about it.  Click here for my previous post on my to go foundation for oily skin. 
Shop this post
Shea Moisture Curl &Style Milk - Link
Talika Photo-Hydra Day - Link
Magnitone Cleansing Brush - Link
Caudelie Beauty Elixir - Link
Caudelie Vinoperfect - Link
FOREO Luna mini - Link
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel - Link
LancĂ´meTeint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation - Link
My Little Beauty's Midnight Cream - Link
What product(s) have you been loving lately? 
Please don't forget to leave your comments below.
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig