LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

1 March 2016

February 2016 Favz


Hello and welcome to another exciting monthly favourites post. I am super happy to have you here. I always find it very hard to do cut the list down to size at least down enough to be interesting ..... I managed to whittle the list down to these four things I haven't and can't stopping singing praises for.
The first thing is a book by Paula Hawkins called The Girl On The Train.....you must have heard of by now. It's one of the most talked about books of 2015. I managed to finally get my hands on one and I absolutely loved reading. I couldn't put it down until I had finished it. I was going to bed thinking and dreaming about what's going to happen next. And now there's going to a movie and Emily Blunt is going to play Rachel Watson and I cannot wait to see the movie. It's like Harry Potter all over again - reading the books and watching the movie. If you haven't read this book I would highly recommend you pick up a copy now it's a page turner. 
The next item I have been loving is the Vagisil Prohydrate Intimate Wash.. as ladies we should always make sure we're all squeaky clean down there and this wash does it. I have used others in the past that I haven't really loved the after effect; this wash is really easy to use, is very great to use, it is also very affordable and available almost everywhere. I would highly recommend you try getting an intimate wash to help keep the little honey pot clean and healthy.


The last two things I have been loving this month is the Magnitone Facial Cleansing Brush and the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel. I talked about these two in my last monthly favourites post (here). I am still pretty happy with the feeling I get when I use these two products together. Please let me know if you would like to see a my new skincare regime I can either do a post or a YouTube video. Please let me know what else you'll like to see in the comments section below. 
Shop this post:
Vagisil Prohydrate Intimate Wash - Link
Magnitone Cleansing Brush - Link
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel - Link
What product(s) have you been loving this month? 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day,
Becky 
X


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig