LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

14 April 2016

Genie Please| Shades Ahoy

// 1  Link// 2 Link// 3 Link// 4 Link// 5 Link// 6 Link//  7 Link// 8  Link//
It's almost that time of the year when we are will be rocking sunglasses 24/7. The weather has been very sunny and warm these past few days here in London. Which is why I decided to do a wish list of some of sunnies I would like to have if only I could have them all.
I have been eyeing the Quay sunnies on instagram and don't they look gorgeous and they are cheaper than I'd expect :-) Here are some more below... I just think I might have the lack of sun bug lol
FENDI Cat Eye Sunglasses - Link
Le Specs Le Debutante - Link
Quay High Emotion Round Marble Mirror Sunglasses - Link
Which of these sunglasses do you see yourself rocking this summer? And have you been missing the heat of the sun?
Thanks for stopping by
x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig