LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

5 April 2016

Monthly Favourites| March 2016 Loving


Hello there and welcome. I hope you have been good. It's that time of the month again were I share with you some of the products I have loved using this month. Although I love using many products, I just wanted to share with you products I have been surprised with the results when used.
For this month I have really loved using oils. As we are in transition to spring, I was looking for something that's very moisturising, lasting and not too greasy. For my overall body, I have been using the Elizabeth Arden 8hr All Over Miracle oil; this oil is super easy to use,it's easily absorbed once applied and is very moisturising. If you loved using the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream then this is yet another product you should definitely try...your skin will thank you for it. I will be doing a more in depth review shortly so watch the space for more details.
I have also been loved using these three mini testers I received from my monthly subscription boxes. Hey Honey Facial Serum, Olay and L'Occitane Shea Face Comforting Oil, these oils have been my face dream team this month and they all smell great. 
One more oil I have just recently discovered is the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Treatment; this oil smells so amazing, my hair loves it and my hair feels super soft after use. It's my miracle oil in a bottle
The last and final product I have really loved using this month is my ever favourite Makeup Revolution Baked Blush. Now that Spring is upon us, I am daring to bring out the colour...I  spoken about the blush here and here.
What have you been loving this month?
Thanks for stopping by, until next time
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig