LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

21 April 2016

My Little Flower Book| My Little Box April 2016 Box

Don't you think this artword looks really pretty... I for one think so. I love how springy, arty and colourful this month's box is. Apart from the pretty box itself, there were so lovely essentials goodies included in the box. I will also be uploading a video on my YouTube channel so be sure to check that out and don't forget to see my opinion on last month's box ---> here
This month's theme was based around the spring ritual and when I opened the box I pleasantly surprised to find the most divine smelling shower gel from L'Occitane, if you love roses or sweet smelling feminine scent then this my friend is for you. Also in the box was a nail polish from Nails Inc, which unluckily for me I was sent the same exact colour from another beauty box but eh a girl can never have too many nail polish.  One product I  was very surprised to find the box was a pop-up garden, the idea of this is just shocking, but I just hope I don't end up killing this plant too because I don't have green fingers like most people I know; none the less it super cute and easy to use - totally love it.
Included in the box, is the lush eye liner from their in-house brand which is a very welcome addition to the makeup stash. I was also send here a cute soft,colourful, lingerie travel pouch; an awesome gift for a busy travelling girl like myself. Rosy morning detoxifying mask was also in the box; masks are my other favourite things to do to unwind and this for sure will be added to my masking ritual.
Last but not least, was this cute bracelet, it's colours are similar to those on the box...I love little cute bracelet things like this and I couldn't wait to wear it and have been wearing as much as I can ever since I opened the box.
I can proudly say that this month's box is my absolutely fav box ever; I have everything i would need for a little detoxing, relaxing sesh and I even have a little cute accessory.
I myself don't think I have a spring ritual but this month's box has definitely helped me transition into spring nicely won't you say. 
Have you received this month's box yet? If so what was your favourite item(s) in the box  
Thanks for stopping by, please leave your comments below. 
If you would like to sign up for my little box, click here
x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig