LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

31 May 2016

Bits and Bobs from H&M

Hello and welcome! I hope you're good today. I recently pop over to the H&M website to grab myself some much needed accessories for taking photos for my beauty/makeup products on here. I came across these beautiful copper products from their home and interior section. I am trying to revamp my room and I thought these items will add a bit of much needed glamour. 

I think that H&M is one of the best places to look for inexpensive, expensive accessories for the home and I am now on the look out for more copper products to add to the stack.
I afraid these items are all sold out on the H&M UK website. There are some more copper pots on their website - link
Metal pot  in black- link
Metal tray similar - link
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you found this post very helpful.
Becky
x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig