LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

14 May 2016

Caudalie #mysweetsorbet - The New Skin Care Favourites


Hello again and welcome back. Its a pleasure to have you here. I hope you're having a fantastic day. Today's post is a quickie update on some new skincare staples and I was itching to share this with you. When I was asked if I could try out some new products from Caudalie; I was jumping with excitement and couldn't wait to receive the products and try them out. As most of you who are regular readers/followers of my blog know that I am a massive fan of the Caudalie brand, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity this time round to try these exciting new launch. And like I have said before, I will never put anything up that I don't feel fits it with me or my readers. 
I was sent two samples from their Vinosource collection and a mask from all of which are great for oily - combination skin types. 
The Limited Edition Grape Water - I use to freshen my face during the day... a little goes a long way. It moisturises and soothes the skin. Absolutely a handbag essential especially in the lovely summer weather we have been blessed with lately.
The Glycolic Peel Mask I have used on the weekends. It is helps to brighten the skin after use. The mask again like all the Caudalie products I have used is very effective. 
This matifying liquid, is the bomb! To be frank, this has been my go to daily moisturiser in the morning and night. BTW yes you can use it at night. It helps to keep my oils at bay without drying the skin, I use this under my makeup and I don't need use too much milk of magnesia (MOM)  as primer any more. Once I mistakenly added too much MOM and my make-up started cracking when i left the house lol and I also don't need to set my whole face with powder, i just need to set my under eyes and my noise because it is the shiniest part of my face. I will highly recommend this to all my sisters who suffer from oily skin.

Shop this post:
Matifying Fluid- link
Vinosource Grape Water Spray - link
Glycolic Peel Mask - link
The masks - link
And why not give Caudalie a try, they cater for all skin types.

I hope you have found this post very helpful. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x
Ps. check out the full collection here!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig