LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

12 May 2016

Girls in the City Ft Kim Dave Designs


Hello! How  are you today. I Know i haven't really been keeping up with my posting recently, I have been busy with work so i haven't really had time to write my posts. I am back to my schedule now and I will get back to posting Tuesdays', Thursdays and occasional Saturdays. For today's post, I wanted to share with you an exciting editorial shoot I took part in about two weeks ago with two gorgeous bloggers wearing colourful African prints (ankara by KimDaveDesigns. The theme as you can guess was 'girls in the city'. Kim (aka Priscillia) allowed us to choose our own outfits and she made them all  to fit each girls shape and size. Each girl had to style their own outfit however, we wanted. This was my first ever professional shoot and I had a blast. It was great to meet such wonderful beautiful, intelligent and like minded ladies who are working hard to achieve their passion. I absolutely loved styling this print and I do hope you enjoy the pictures.
Here are some of the pictures from our shoot with Alexander Ivanov Photography











MEET THE DESIGNER
Kim's website
Kim's Instagram
Kim's Facebook page 
Kim's Twitter
Kim's YouTube 

THE BABES
Bolu's Blog 
Bolu's Instagram 
Bolu's Twitter 
Bolu's SnapChat - mztyfe

Jennifer's Blog 
Jennifer's Instagram 
Jennifer's SnapChat - yvonneamani

WIW
The dress by kimdavedesigns- link
Publicdesire Platform Heels- link
Sun glasses- coconut-lane- link
Necklace - Happinessboutique - link
Lipstick - Rimmel Kate 107- link

THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Pics by Alex Ivanov - http://alexanderivanov.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by,
until next time ... keep smiling 
Becky
x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig