LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

21 May 2016

Rescue Me // Goodbye Bad Hair Days

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day.
At the moment I have been loving these three hair masks which I have added to my hair rescue me collection. I decided to try out these products products on my natural hair and because they helped to restore my locks back to life, I wanted to share with you my findings.  Let's take a look at how these products work and why I am currently loving them. 
There are many masks out there that promise to restore, tame and indeed rescue, dry damaged hair. I have used a few that have left my hair even more brittle. So whenever, I try out hair masks for the first time, my expectations are always very high.
Maria Nila Luminous Colour masque is meant to be used on coloured hair as I haven't been wearing weave any more and don't have coloured hair, I decided to try it out on my natural hair and it did wonders on my hair, my hair feels, silky, smooth and tamed after use. Plus this mask is also 100% vegan, sulphate and paraben free and it smells divine. I usually apply and leave it on my hair for about 10-15 mins and then rinse off and then add me some coconut oil. If you are looking for all in one mask then, this bad boy is definitely worth a try.
Bleach London Reincarnation Mask this is also another mask that is meant to be used for something else ie. bleached hair. I have been loving this mask, since i first used it in this video (link) I used it on my hair and again, apply it on my locks and leave it under a shower cap/plastic bag for 10-15 mins and then rinse and voilĂ  my hair is alive and restore fully back to life... this mask also smells good. It can be used on any hair that needs reviving.
The final mask is this Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisturizing Milk Masque Treatment is the cheapest of them all and it is made especially for curly hair. After use it helps to strengthen, revive and hydrate my untamed mane back to a manageable state and it also smells good. I would highly recommend this to all and you can pick this up from your local beauty supply store. 
Shop this post:
Maria Nila Masque - link 
Bleach London Reincarnation Mask - link
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Mask - link
What is you favourite hair mask to use to restore your hair back to life?
xoxo Becky




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig