LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

21 June 2016

My Purple Ambition


 Hello there and welcome to another post! I hope you're having a good day. I recently treated myself to a brand new hair do. I have been wanting to do silver/lilac hair for a very long time (watch my silver hair fail -here). I managed too save up and get myself some platinum blonde hair which I dyed in order to achieve this colour. It was the easiest hair dying experience I have had- the hair took the colour very quickly and easily. Anyways enough about the hair, I will have a video up on my YouTube channel soon to talk about the hair so watch the space. For today, though, I wanted to show you the final result. I must say, that even though I wasn't sure I looked good with the hair, I have had so many compliments from friends and families alike and I am actually getting used to it and it's a good easy summer hairstyle.
What hairstyle or hair colour are you looking forward to trying or have already tried? 
I love seeing all your comments telling me your own experiences, so please leave me your stories below.
Thanks for stopping by, 
until next time
xoxo Becky





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig