LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

7 June 2016

OOTD - Festival Vibing

It's almost sumer and the beginning of the festival season yayy (at least what we call summer here in the UK). I decided to get my boho-chic on with this festival outfit. No outfit screams summer like shorts and a crop-top  plus I had so much fun shooting this and I know it's all black; as you already know black is one of my favourite colours to wear (who says you can't wear black to go glamping lol). Scroll down to see shots of me rocking this outfit and feeling myself a little too much :-)









What festival (s) are you looking forward to this summer? Please let me know in the comment section below what your thoughts are on this post.
Shop this post:
Short - link
Boots sold out - (similar) link
Crop Top - link
Bomber Jacket - link
Glasses - link
Watch - link
Until next time,
xoxo Becky



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig