LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

9 June 2016

Summer Inspired OOTD: Y5LLO

As you can probably see from my latest posts, I am really super excited for summer. As a count down to the summer tomfoolery, I did this little put together of some my two favourite items I will definitely be rocking in the heat; yesss you guessed it, crop tops and shorts. I bought this shorts awhile back and I have been meaning to wear it on camera and what way to pull this look together than a white crop and a pair of black heels. I totally thinks this works and love the look if I must say so myself.  It is super easy and sexy at the same time + check out this cute mini (my future car in my favourite colour **becky's day dreaming again**)
I have some links to some of theses products below just in case you wish to buy it or just take a quick look-see.
Shop this post:
Shorts old - similar link
Crop top - link
Heels old - (similar) link
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe to be kept up to date with frequent posts.
Do let me know in the comment section below if you like my little yellow summery post.
lol
Becky 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig