LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

14 June 2016

The Maxi Dress


Hello and welcome to yet another pictorial post. I hope you're having a good day! 
Seeing as summer is just around the corner. Maxi dresses are one of the fashion staples that anyone I mean anyone can pull off. I love how easy it is to style; you can either dress it up for a more dressy look or dress it down for a casual day out on with friends. I have decided to dress it up a little by adding heels as this dress is way too long for a petite girl like myself ~ ahem  I mean a very short person (as you can see it is still dragging on the floor).  
I love the flowers and design of the dress- it is very feminine and very summery and I really looking forward to styling it with some trainers for a casual day out. 
Please let me know in the comment section below if you found this post very helpful and also let me know what kind of post would you like to see on this blog. 
Shop this post:
Maxi dress- link
Heels - link
Watch - link
Jacket - link 
P.s. don't forget to subscribe to my blog to stay up to date on new post, 
until next time, keep smiling and don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do.
xoxo Becky

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig