LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

2 August 2016

Red Midi

 
Dress - Missguided
Platforms - Public Desire
Watch - Kapten & Son
Choker - Lamoda
Lips - So Susan
Pics - Anna Sandul
Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a good day. For today's post, I just wanted to share with you some thoughts on this lovely little red number I recently bought from Missguided. I know I am not doing it justice in these pics; I am just an average girl next door people who loves fashion and wants to share her thoughts with y'all. Lovely Anna did try to capture my best side though. This is actually a very pretty dress; I absolutely love it and even though I am slouchy in these pics *skinny girl with big chest problems* I had to try and model it for you to see. It's a very wearable, sexy, comfortable,, inexpensive dress. If you're in want of a dress that will tick all the right notes, this is the dress for you. Please scroll down for some more beautiful shots of the dress.
What are your thoughts on this red number?
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig