LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

10 November 2016

Nothing In My Way


 
 
 
BOOTS| EGO SHOES
Hello there!! I hope you're having a fabulous day :-) I have these moments when I want to share a little positivity to you, my lovely readers. I was listening to a song which inspired me to do this post and with all the negative headlines I have been seen lately about people in general not having a very positive attitude to life; it's just appalling to see what the world has becoming. If we carry on like this the next generation won't be better off.
This post is dedicated to all who are feeling down in the dumps, any who feel that life isn't what you want it to be or where you want to be. I want to tell you not to give up because your life is just beginning and you things can only get better right! Please bear in mind that you can be whatever you put your mind to even when people are trying to stop you from doing something you've always aspired to become, just do it because it's something that you are passionate about and you will only regret the risks and things you don't ever have the guts to try or do. Please don't give up on your dreams, you can be the girl or boy who can change the world, you can be an inspiration to even your sibling or the next generation. Think back about five or six years back when blogging was something some people weren't even proud to admit to doing and look at it now, because of people's persistence blogging has made some many self-made self-employed young people. My advice is please don't give up on something you want to do because you never know what tomorrow may bring because you are very unique, in your own special little way. If everyone was the same life will be very boring indeed. So my dear readers be patient and try to work to achieve your dreams; embrace your quirks and see how confident you will become. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that it wouldn't be hard work to get what you want not everything in this life will come easy unless you're one of the more fortunate then it does become easier to do the things you want, for those of us who have to work hard to get what we want, we know that in the end, the hard work pays off because you have achieved the things you've always wanted to do.
I beg you not to listen to the doubters....work on your dreams and you'll see some of these people will come running to congratulate you when you've made it. And even if you don't succeed the first time round try and try again and don't be afraid to ask for help when you're offered a helping hand. You don't want to kill over trying to achieve your dreams.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this post has helped to inspire you to go out and try to get your dreams.
Lots of love
Becky

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig