LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

5 December 2016

"I Love Monday's"... Said A Funmas Kidd



Now that Christmas is almost upon us... I am literally counting down the time until the day I get to be a big kid again. I love dream, eat and sleep fashion if I wasn't being squashed under my books. I like love looking at new things and what better way to dream about newness than doing a little wishlist of most of the stuff i couldn't afford to buy on my wage lol. Someone once told me that looking at expensive stuff sometimes inspires you so here I am... your bad funmas little helper with some expensive eye candy and I hope you feel inspired to shop some more and make use of all the epic sale everywhere!!!
Lots of love
x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig