LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

31 January 2017

Current Winter Face


Every  now and again, I try to make an effort to switch trying to use recently acquired products. Today, I will be sharing with you my current makeup favourite.

After concealing any imperfections with my ever trusted LA Girl Pro ConcealerI go in with my recently repurchased Makeup Forever HD Translucent Powderwhich I have started using again to set my under-eye concealer and some parts of my face where I have applied concealer. This powder delivers a not to ashy powdery under eye finish, less under-eye creasing which for someone who has a busy schedule like me, I don't have time to nip to the bathroom to touch up or fix my makeup.
In winter months, I tend to wear more colours because every where looks so cold and miserable, I try to add colours to my cheeks using Makeup Revolutions Baked Blush in Loved the Best  is my one of my favourite blushers, its very subtle and when I apply it, a little goes a long way because I don't tend to like my makeup too high coverage these days. I am really not all about contouring these days as I have less and less time each morning to do my makeup before I sprint to the train station to catch the train and ensure I am on time. So time consuming contouring is out of the windows in the morning, I usually add a bit of bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks to add a bit of dimension to the face.

I keep my eyes very simple yet eye-catchingly natural because I find that my eyes tend to get irritated during the day as I spend the whole day in front a computer screen; I usually opt for a simple dark brown on the eye lid with a lighter brown on the outer corner then I add volume to my lashes using Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. Sometimes, I skip the eyeshadow and just add the mascara with no liner.

During the cold months, I tend to reach for a more hydrating variety of lipstick/lip gloss. Recently I have rediscovered this pinky nude WetNWild Lipstick in 918C. I sometimes mix it up with NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo or the My Little Beauty Red Dingue.

What makeup have you been wearing lately?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig