LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

28 March 2017

Earn Your Check





WRAP AROUND COKER| LA MODA (SIMILAR)
DUSTER COAT| ASOS (SIMILAR)
LONG BOOTS| EGO SHOES
SUNGLASSES| MISSGUIDED
CHOKER| MISSGUDED
BELT| H&M



Spring is officially here and what better way to welcome the sunny/breezy weather than to team up this gorgeous long boots with the duster coat.  I got this look together for when the weather is misbehaving. Being the fashion rebel than I am, I couldn't think of anything else to pair this boots with than this long duster coat - its an old one i bought last year. The coat is perfectly sized and it covers me very well which I am quiet happy with because I wasn't showing too much leg. The long sleeve make is perfect for those windy spring days or those not so hot summer days.
I am totally in love with the coat and it adds just the right amount smartness to any look plus it will look great on any body type.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig