LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

2 April 2017

Express Yourself

 JACKET| BRAND ATTIC
SUNGLASSES| ASOS
BOOTS| EGO SHOES
CHOKER| MISSGUIDED


 Now that summer is almost upon us, I am so looking forward to buying more glasses to add to my ever growing sunnies collection. Sunglasses I feel can never go out of style, you can wear the two years ago style with today's outfit + a glasses can be worn with everything and everywhere and even those that costs not too much these days are even more stylish than the expensive ones (not expensive shaming here just saying what i have seen with my own two eyes). 
Sunglasses is one of my favourite accessory to add to any outfit. A great sunglasses as well as certain fashioncessories can add some badassness to any outfit. Your mood can also dramatically affect the way you dress; I tend to be more badass when I am having a great day and walking on cloud nine. 

What are some of your favourite fashionccessory (fashionaccessories)?







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig