LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

16 November 2014

MIX IT UP- CHRISTMAS OUTFITS

Hello everyone!I hope you all had a very relaxing weekend. 

I have been at it again. I know that when it comes to our outfits, we all like to have a bit more choice. I decided to create this post to add to Christmas Party series.



Tuxe Jacket and Pelmet Skirt
 
photo sourced from: topshop

Steal this style from the office with this outfit. Just because it's cold outside, don't be afraid to experiment. 

Jacket can be found here

Skirt can be found here

Keep it simple yet elegant with this outfit. I believe you can never go wrong, with this.

Pencil Skirt & White Shirt

 
Photo from: asos

Skirt can be found here

Shirt can be found here

 

Show a some skin, with this sexy number. I know it is cold outside but it is almost the end of 2014. Fashion is all about experimenting with ones personal style.

Sophina Premium Floral Brocade Bralet and Full Midi Skirt

 
Photo from missguided

Bralet can be found here

Midi Skirt can be found: here

 

If you would to cover up a bit more, make an entrance with this simple yet stylish maxi dress.

 Cray Ruched Maxi Dress With Belt - Cream

 
Dress: AQ/AQ

 

If you are a student asos ,topshop  and missguided all offer student discount so you will save a few pounds. 

For a limited time only some of these sites are offering discounts, so non-students will save some ££s.

  I hope you liked this post, as much I did. 

Which is your favourite outfit? What would you like the next post on?

Thanks for stopping by :-) 

Please leave your comments below!!  

 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig