LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 November 2014

PORTER WINTER ESCAPE (2014)

Photo sourced from porter magazine 
Cate Blanchett photographed by Ryan McGinley for Porter | Winter Escape 2014.


Hello lovelies,
I hope you have all had a lovely week and are having a great weekend so far.

I am sorry I haven't posted anything this week. Work has been really hectic lately, so I haven't had time to write and or post. It's quietened down a bit now, so I'll get back to writing and posting.


When I opened the post box yesterday, I found this lovely present from Porter magazine. One of my favourite magazine reads, It never fails to inspire. 

Winter Escape(2014)Issue 6 features Cate Blanchett, two time Oscar-winning screen queen. She looks utterly amazing on the cover. I opened the eye candy and was greeted by great spreads from Cartier, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few.

Lucy Yeomans(Editor-in-Cheif) editor's letter sets the scene before we get to the juicy read.
Photo sourced from porter magazine 
Cate Blanchett photographed by Ryan McGinley for Porter | Winter Escape 2014. 

It also came with this little bad boy, Mr Potter's Holiday gift guide.
Photo sourced  from porter magazine

If you want to see more pictures from the shoot or check out this magazine be sure to subscribe to Porter here or pick up a copy from your local magazine retailers.

Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig