LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

28 July 2015

The Breakfast Fizz Recipe


THE BREAKFAST FIZZ RECIPE
I promise you, I am not trying to make you into alcoholics…. I am currently loving discovering and making  making cocktails. I must admit, I haven’t tried making the breakfast fizz yet but it looks very interesting..don’t you think? Please see the steps below….

– 40ml Chase Marmalade Vodka


– 20ml Yellow Chartreuse


– 40ml Pink Grapefruit Juice


– Champagne to top up


Add all ingredients except the champagne to a shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into a chilled wine glass, top up with Champagne and briefly stir. Garnish with a small slice of toast spread with marmalade.


*recipe courtesy of Chase Cocktails*


Have you tried any new cocktails lately? Please let me know if you would like to see more posts like this…


Thanks, for stopping by,


Becky


x



The Breakfast Fizz Recipe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig