LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

17 May 2016

New In Makeup Spectrum Brushes


Hello guys and girls! Welcome to another day in my little corner, I am glad to have you here and I hope you're having a fabulous day. 
 I first came across the Spectrum Collections brand browsing Instagram and I have been meaning to try out their brushes for a while and finally took the plunge; bought myself these pretty brushes and it's totally worth it. Instagram is my new shopping app. I loathe it sometimes but I have so many pretty things because of it. These brushes are super soft with a pretty rose gold detailing. I haven't used it yet and am hoping to do a proper makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel shortly. Scroll down to see some more pics of these beautiful brushes.



Shop this post:
Spectrum Collections - link
YouTube Channel - link
Thanks for stopping by,
Becky
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig