LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

23 June 2016

The Flamingo Case from Gocustomised

I was contacted by gocustomized, I was asked if i would be willing review one of their gadget cases. I am always happy to review companies I have never heard of because they sometimes offer more for your money and I am always on the lookout for ways to make my money stretch. I did some more research on gocustomized and I looked at the costs of the personalised cases and I thought to myself bargain.
They offer personalised, phones and iPad cases; you can either choose to use your own personal image or you can use one of theirs.
Ordering the case was quick and easy; I used one of the designs already on their website and I even added my initials to personalise the case a little more. I went for the flamingo case, because it is now summer and flamingos are elegant in pink; the case arrived within two weeks after I had ordered.
I was really happy with the results when i received the order; my case was the perfect fit for my phone, and the image was the perfect shade of pink; I will be happy to use their services again for another personalised case/cover.
The lovely peeps at gocustomized have provide me with a discount code: GC-PR-UK-DOSEOFBECKPROMO10  to share with you all to use on their website.. please note that it is only valid until 30 June 2016. Use now and don't miss out.
Please stick around and browse some more, also why not subscribe today and make sure you don't miss a post.
xoxo Becky
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig