LONDON BASED STYLE, BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE BLOG

Wardrobe

3 November 2016

Styling the Jumper Dress












 I would love Autumn/Winter a little more if wasn't so very cold and miserable, well I say that but it wouldn't be that time of the year if was hot and sunny lol.... that's not to say that just because it is getting a tad colder doesn't mean that you won't be able to break some fashion rules by wearing a dress while staying warm and toasty (I know I have a think for warm and toasty) - a dress though can add a bit of femininity to your look in any season ... don't you think you can never go wrong with a dress??  I totally love this dress, it is not too chunky and you can probably even wear it dressed down with trainers or pumps or anything cause its nude!!! Overall, I am very pleased with the look and feel of it and I can definitely say jumper dresses are a must have for autumn winter.
SHOP THIS POST:
DRESS| MISSGUIDED
BOOTS| BRANDATTIC
CHOKER| MISSGUIDED
What do you think of jumper dresses?? I hope you have a fabulous week. ps. don't forget to subscribe to this blog to stay up to date with all my latest blog posts.
Lots of love 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :-) I squeal like a little girl in a candy shop when I see a single comment!

xoxo Becky

Blog Design Created by pipdig